18.2.10

Visitors quickly BetterCut App

I'mcurrently tested in a G1, mytouch3g or nexusone matter who buy in the first place any donations will be greatly appreciated so feel free to Rawmaterial415@msn.com donation via PayPal = D Check out my channel for more great reviews: tinyurl. com Follow me nd in Twiiter Facebook: twitter.com/harold718 facebook.com/APDBH71 This application is called bettercut Android Market is $ 1.99, I think it's really cool application have not seen any1 nd a video on the way - I decided to do.You basically just buy this program and download their free icon packages which some rather than through the service pack in the video and other cool very weak as Disney Monsters Inc. and the bootleg version. anyways its a really cool video showing how u change the icons with the icon-Paks not too deep too quickly cuz is a really crucial. This is a feature of this application that u create your own symbols and names that wat only what is recommended, but mayidk how to use it again. Looking for more information about their rate of thnks k / subscribe follow me on Twitter twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment